The equinox is a time of balance – between day and night, between positive and negative, between masculine and feminine. With the poem “The Charge of the Goddess”, and “The charge of the God” recited by Morgaine
Celebrate spring’s return in community in the middle of nature in the Gredos mountains – 2 hours away from Madrid
We’ll start off on Friday night. Sitting in front of the fireplace we’ll listen to poems about the God and the Goddess and we’ll chose a card from the tarot to connect with our intentions. What is it I need to find inner harmony? How can I flow with the EQUINOX?
On Saturday morning we’ll look at practical tools to help us find this balance and weather permitting we’ll dance around the linking/ tying (trysting) tree in the dance area. On Saturday night we will enter in sacred space together. On Sunday we’ll finish our work and celebrate with the tribe.
The camp programme starts on Friday.
- 18.00 meet at the bus station in Arenas de San Pedro (arrive by bus or private car)
- 19.00 meet in the Land of Gredos and dinner
- 21.00 Tarot and poems in the Celtic round house around the fire
- 10.00 – 14.00 Workshop on balance. Practical tools to find our Place of Power- in and Power – shared. We will search it creating a male and female group, gathering after this honoring God and Goddess in each other, honoring the Sacred Divine we are carrying inside.
- 14 – 16.00 Lunch, preparation for ceremony
- 20.30 Celtic ceremony with Morgaine and the Celtic Reclaiming Community in Iberia. We’ll enter into the channel of the Divine Couple that has been in balance since the beginning of time, when everything was ONE.
- 10.00 – 12.00 Parallel workshops on practical tools: “Iron Pentacle” and “Breathing – our most important magical tool.” Opening of the circle.
- Cook together before saying goodbye
- What to bring:
Some food for the buffet on Friday and Saturday evening. Outdoor clothes, a rain jacket, good shoes and some clothes for the ritual. Candles, a torch, a sleeping bag.
The Tribe’s land in Gredos mountains is 2 hours from Madrid by car or bus. When you register, we can help you plan your trip.
- Economic contribution:
80 € from Friday to Sunday plus 15 € for the lunch on Saturday and breakfasts. Simple lodging is included in the price.
If it’s your first time- you’ll be welcomed in a warm and friendly environment. The only thing you really need is the desire to know yourself a little better. If you come occasionally why not spend some more time in union to really feel part of the tribe.
If are training to be a priest or priestess, let us know so you can become part of the team preparing the rituals. That way you’ll learn about the energy in the group and how to create harmony and a healing atmosphere, to complete the Wheel of the Year.
Feel free to bring your family, children and friends. The meeting is open to everyone.
Come and share this ancient solar celebration, in a beautiful forest full of chestnut trees, pine trees and oak trees. In Gredos, the homeplace of the tribe, the fireplace is always lit!
JENNIFER: “I am a Storyteller and Art Therapist. I travel with the characters from the stories to deepen my knowledge of the world of symbols and archetypes. My creativity is inspired in the dawn of civilization, when we gathered around the fire to listen to stories to connect us with our inner selves, our clan and the universe. I am Scottish and Celtic Reclaiming has helped me to connect with my Celtic roots and awaken a profound desire to celebrate the rituals of the wheel of the year and synchronize with the energy to help other people in their path of self-discovery.”
HÉCTOR “Notes that create melodies, sound that moves energies. Since the begining of time, the humans used the music as way of expression, for telling stories and obviously, to communicate with divinites. Hi! I’m Héctor, Priest into Celtic Reclaiming Tradition and actually im following the path of Iberia which lets me feel the ancient power remaing in the ancient Iberia (actually Spain). Through a healing travel to Avalon with Morgaine i felt new paths opening in my life, a the path of green and purple, green of nature purple of the Goddess wich together fill my heart. This path has led mi to know myself better and live in harmony, in balance with divinity. 15 years ago i started to make music, and nowadays it occupies my days, most part of them is the Best offering to Goddes & God.”